Friday, August 20, 2010

Prayer

Prayer for Hands
Please give me softness to feel your heart
Please give me lightness to hear you slightest whisper
Please give me feel that reaches for your intention
Please give me desire to honor our connection
Please give me awareness that I'm on YOUR back
Please give me gratitude that I'm on top of the world
Please give me love to match the love I'm recieving
Please hold dear and honor the gift of this partnership
For through you, I feel the connection to that which connects us all...


AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home